Amusing Facts that Prove Signage is Important for Your Business
Signs are the important advertising tool to reveal a company’s existence and it has the ability to affect whether your customer remember you or not. If you are planning to start a business, business signs in Kansas City can greatly help you in attracting and retaining customers. These signs help you to stand apart from the competition and plant the seed for future sales. Here we have compiled a whittled list of statistics and facts that explain the importance of having business signs and how it makes a huge impact on sales.
- According to FedEx, 76% of consumers enter a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs.
- If you have a proper business sign installed, 75% of your customers will tell others about your business simply based on the signage.
- 60% of consumers have reported that they avoid entering a store or business which lack business signs.
- Signs made from low quality materials, misspelled words and illegible font deters customers from entering into a store.
- FEDEX reports say, “67% customers will buy a product if a sign caught their eye”.
- Changing the design or enhancing the legibility of business signs can bring in dramatic changes in sales, number of transactions and profits, with an average increase of about 10%.
No matter what type of signs you choose for your business, these signs are the greatest investment and effective tool in making an impact and create a strong brand. Contact Forerunner Signs & Graphics, the leading sign company in Kansas City to take care of your business sign needs now.