Don’t Let Bland Walls Detract Business!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, is a BIG picture worth a million? I’m no mathematician, but I do know you want attract your customers and show them what your business has to offer. Wall murals can do just that and more.
Benefits of Wall Murals
- Wall Murals are Eye Catching. The size alone of a wall graphic trumps the ordinary graphic, and make your images really pop. They demand attention from your customers-old and new.
- Wall Murals Make a Statement.Because murals are unique, they make a bold personal statement about your store. Used thoughtfully, they are certain to help your brand and logo make a positive impression on your customer and help them identify with your business.
- Wall Murals Can Boost Revenues.It’s no secret. Studies show that colors affect emotions and emotions drive sales. Large, bold, bright images invite customers in, entice their emotions, and lead them to purchases.
- Wall Murals Work in Any Location.Wall murals aren’t just limited to the wall on the sales floor. You can jazz up your conference room for more creative thought, your lobby for a more inviting and personal space, or the dull corridor into a new landscape.
- Wall Murals are More Efficient than Paint.Painting can take days to complete, and let’s not even talk about dry time. At Forerunner Signs & Graphics, our wall murals are efficiently and easily installed. When painting, you need a smooth, even surface, but wall murals have many options for your textured surface.
Considerations: Choosing The Right Material
There are a variety of products out there for creating your perfect wall mural. However, there are a few things to consider when choosing the right product to fit your need. For example:
- Is there a door or window that could cause issues with installation? Consider the wall shape and any variations.
- What’s the surface of the wall like? Is it rough or smooth? Choose the right products to adhere to your surface.
- How long will it be there? Is the wall mural a temporary seasonal graphic that will be removed soon or is it a conference room graphic that will stay for years? Do you need something that can be reused?
- Finally, will it be indoors or outside? Will it need to endure harsh weather elements?
Wall Mural Material Options
- 3M Textured Wall Vinyl– These films work for indoor and outdoor textured surfaces like concrete block, brick, industrial stucco and tile similar to those surfaces.
- Dreamscapes Wallcoverings – This wallpaper is ideal for indoor use only and is easily repositionable or permanently installed using an adhesive.
- Magnetic Receptive (Visual Magnetics) – This is a real winner when you need something easily installed and changeable. BONUS: this one can save you money if you change your graphics often.
- PhotoTex– This sticks to any non-porous flat surface, is easy to install, works indoors or out, and easily wraps around corners, poles, and even ceilings. It is removable, reusable, and repositionable.
- 3M Control Tack with Over Laminate– This product is usable indoor and outdoor as it is highly resistant to environmental factors.
If your business has bland walls, customers won’t engage. If you want to make a bold statement, wow your customers with wall murals. For more information on how we can turn your walls into a marketing marvel, contact Forerunner Signs & Graphics today!