The Roasterie Wraps an eTuk for Promotional Branding!
Are you hip to the eTuk movement? These electric three-wheelers are ideal for tour guides to take passengers on a trip around downtown, through shopping districts and other sightseeing locations. The custom vehicles come in a broad range of sizes, which makes them perfect for cargo transport in a convention center setting or for mobile vending.
Loyal readers of our blog already know that we created a box truck wrap for The Roasterie. This business is quickly becoming famous for its specialty grade coffees. It made a blend for the Sporting KC soccer team and even created the Antioch Church Blend for the local faith community. After we put together the box truck wrap, the owner of the business was so pleased that he called us back to wrap a custom vehicle – an eTuk!
eTuk Vinyl Graphics and Wraps in Kansas City
This one-seat eTuk features a rear compartment for transporting goods as well as a canopy over the driver’s seat to provide shade. We treated the compartment to display the Sporting Blend logo and information. With this wrap, the client reinforces his hash tag, #GottaHaveThatCup, with consumers. We also added the logo and lettering for The Roasterie. The canopy is white and now sports black lettering that identifies the business by name as well as a phone number. When our client took possession of his eTuk, he was so pleased that he decided to drive it home and show it off.
What Can We Wrap for You?
You do not have to own an eTuk to benefit from a professionally designed, manufactured and installed vehicle vinyl wrap. Although we most commonly wrap standard cars, vans or trucks, we also wrap other types of vehicles.
- Boats. Do you take your boat to the Blue Springs Lake Marina? Rather than just showing up with a standard white hull, why not let us wrap it? We can put together a design that advertises your business and catches the eye with its graphics.
- Planes. Do you have a private plane you fly out of the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport (MKC)? While sitting there waiting for you, a wrap would market your products and services to other plane owners and their passengers.
- Model boats and planes. Of course, you do not need to have a full-sized boat or plane for us to wrap it. When model planes and boats are your hobby, let us wrap one of these before you head out to the next club meet. Showing off your business in this manner is a great way of getting attention for your company.
- Scooters. A scooter is a fun way of getting around downtown and saving money on parking, gas and maintenance in the process. We can customize a wrap that will display your logo and business name along with any type of message you would like.
- Segways. The ultimate in green transportation, the Segway is easy to handle and fun to use. While it may look like there is not a lot of space to put your business name and advertising message, there is actually enough space to show off your company’s colors and logo. This goes a long way toward creating brand awareness in your customers.
Now that you know about the availability of promotional vehicle wraps for Kansas City companies, you owe it to yourself to contact the graphic artists at Forerunner Signs & Graphics to make your mark.