Signage is an important part of a business. The signs you place on the exterior of your business, property, or store speak a lot about your business which is why they are an important investment to get noticed.
Post and panels signs are a type of signage used for outdoor advertisement and promotion of a business. They are exterior signs mostly mounted outside a building or a business property. Let’s get to know more about post and panel signs.
What Exactly are Custom Post and Panel Signs?
As mentioned above, post and panel signs are a form of outdoor signage. As their name suggests, they are made up of 2 important components: A post and two panels. The panel is the face of the sign; it is a flat surface where text and images are added. This panel is mounted on 2 posts from either sides, and fixed to the ground.
Post and panel signs are considered monument signs as they are freestanding. They come in various sizes, shapes, and designs and are mounted in the ground using the two panels.
Types of Post and Panel Signs
As we told you earlier, there are various shapes and sizes in which post and panel signs are available. What varies and needs to be considered when choosing a post and panel sign for your business is the material for the post and the panels.
- There are multiple options to choose from; the most common combinations available are:
- Wooden panel attached to wooden posts
- Wrought iron poles or sometimes single post, attached to aluminum panels
- Post and panels are both made of HUDA (High-density urethane)
- Vinyl panels hanging from aluminum poles
Apart from this, you can also customize post and panel signs as per your business and your design selection. Common customization options offered in these signs are:
- Custom shapes, other than the conventional rectangle-shaped signs
- High-resolution graphics with images and figures
- Carving and sandblasting options
- Removable or changeable letter sets allow text to change according to the situation.
- Lighting options, e.g., internal lighting and external lighting like spotlights
- Cut-vinyl letters and logos
Where do we Place Post and Panel Signs?
Post and panel signs are super versatile and can serve various purposes. You may come across numerous post and panel signs in your daily routine mounted in multiple locations. The most common places where you can find post and panel signs are:
- Storefront or restaurant front doors for promotions and sales
- In front of commercial and public buildings like hospitals, schools, and malls to identify their location
- Outside vacant properties and estate to identify properties for sale
- Throughput campuses to serve as directional signs and wayfinders
- Parking facilities to show vacant spaces and mo-parking spaces
- Construction sites to warn people and on-site workers of danger zones
- Commercial areas to advertise businesses
- Street corners to grab the attention of passersby toward various ongoing events, sales, etc
- Promote new developments and businesses
Post and panel signs are an important element of all businesses and commercial signs. A custom-made post and panel sign can serve various purposes, given that it is well designed and is high quality. If you are looking for custom post and panel designs in Overland Park, Kansas City, you can contact us!