We’re going to get a little deep here. About signage. Did you know that by adding the dimension of depth to height and width, three-dimensional signs literally stand out? Not only do 3D signs make an impression, they also rate highly in terms of performance!
Dimensional lettering (or logo) can be found almost everywhere; it’s an extremely popular way to advertise and promote your company. Letters can be made from aluminum, steel, acrylic, laminated acrylic, foam, laminated foam and formed plastic. Durability varies depending on material, but in general, metal lasts the longest (but costs more) and aluminum is a cost-effective material if you want the metal look for less money.
There are numerous options available when it comes to mounting as well, depending on whether it’s indoors or out in the elements. This includes double-sided tape for flat indoor letters or side and stud mounts and much more. The majority of dimensional letters can be front or backlit.
Dimensional signage can be placed almost anywhere and is great for your company’s name, logo or address. Additionally, it is perfect for directional and wayfinding signage, indoors and out!
With so many options, how do you know what to choose? Contact the experts at Forerunner Signs & Graphics! We will work with you to determine the best material and size for your project.
Flat Cut Metal
- Great for indoor or out
- Letters or logos, high-grade plate metal
- Various thicknesses
- Aluminum, steel, bronze, brass or copper finishes or painted colors
- Cast aluminum letters are classic, and offer dimension with durability
- Earth-friendly alloys free of lead and mercury
- Strong and stable
- Weigh less than metal letters
- Corrosion-resistant with crisp edges
- Elegant for reception areas or exhibits
- Variety of metal and foil laminates
- Acrylic or high-density foam substrate
- Various thicknesses
Laser Cut Acrylic
- Extremely durable, fully customizable letters/logos
- Laser cut polished edges
- Wide range of colors and thicknesses
- Fast production time
- Water-resistant and earth-friendly
- Unlimited styles and colors
- Replicate look of metal using brushed or polished chrome laminate
- Available front or backlit
Injection Molded Plastic
- Look and feel of cast metal in a plastic
- Standard style letters can be painted installed super quick
As you can see, there are a TON of decisions to make when choosing your dimensional signage. Contact Forerunner and boost your brand today!